- Vertical, horizontal and cross-line modes – The tool produces clear lines that can be deployed in three modes: cross-line, and independent vertical and horizontal lines. One-button operation makes it easy to select among the modes.
- Laser Class: Class IIM, Wavelength (Laser Diode): 650 nm
- Automatically self-levels – The Bosch Smart Pendulum System self-levels, and it indicates out-of-level position. In addition, the pendulum automatically locks when the unit is turned off for protection during transport.
- Flexible mounting – The kit includes a flexible mounting device, for quick setup in multiple installations and free-standing mode. It allows the GLL 2 to be clamped on virtually any surface.
- Manual mode – The GLL 2’s manual mode allows the user to lock the cross-line, so the operator can lock the line and set the level at any desired angle. This helps leave hands free to quickly complete the layout.
- What’s in the box – The GLL 2 Self-Leveling Cross-Line Laser comes with a GLL 2 Laser, an MM 2 Flexible Mounting Device and two AA batteries.
- Features include – Horizontal, vertical and cross-line modes – project two lines independently or together for a wide array of level and/or alignment applications One-button operation – easily selects among horizontal, vertical, and cross line modes Flexible mounting device – clamps to multiple surfaces for quick and easy setup Smart Pendulum System – self-levels and indicates out-of-level position Manual mode – locks the line and sets the level at any desired angle Ergonomic, compact and lightweight – easy to use, easy to store Features 1/4 in.-20 tripod thread – for use with included mounting device or standard tripod
- Self-Leveling Cross-Line Laser – GLL 2
- (1) Flexible Mounting Device – MM 2
- (2) AA Batteries